The advantages are as follows.
- Already after 4 riding classes since your first contact with a horse, you'll be riding in the forest outside paths and roads, you'll be learning to ride a horse in the most effective method without even knowing it.
- If you're average weight and coordination, if you're not very scared, you can count on cantering in the meadow on a thoroughbred horse in about 30 classes. The club record from zero to cantering on a horse is 7 classes.
- You'll be climbing and descending slopes you'd probably bypasses if you were on foot.
- You'll ride the horses which don't need to be pushed to go faster. There's no school in Croatia that keeps akhal-tekes.
- You'll be learning neck-reining, which is essential for learning the neutral riding position.
- A furnished oak house that serves as club facilities.
- In the weekend, we usually make the best pancakes in the city. :)