For those who don't know, horses today are split into
- cold-blooded - horses for ploughing, today for food
- warm-blooded - sport horses, for example for show jumping etc.
- hot-blooded - today racehorses.
There are only three hot-blooded horse breeds in the world, and those are Akhal-teke, Arabs and English thoroughbreds. At Geronimo, all horses are hot-blooded, except two mares who are highly half-blooded.
- Darling, from dad who was english thoroughbred and warm-blooded mother
- Luna, from arab Joli and mom Darling
- Tama, from mom english thoroughbred and dad arab Joli
- Tuga, from mom english thoroughbred and dad arab Joli
- Goldy, from angloarab mare Aleta and akhal-teke father Murgab
- Rusija, akhal-teke
- Anan, arab
- Joli, arab
- Galina, akhal-teke
- Heidi, 75% akhal-teke, 25% angloarab
- Srna, 75% akhal-teke, 25% angloarab.